QUALITY AND FOOD SAFETY POLICY
Directing Sucorrico's business focus to excellence in meeting the demands of each sector of the Citric Juices supply chain and its by-products, from the farm (agricultural producers) to the juice and fruit beverage bottler, flavor and aromas industries, animal feed industry and cattle breeders.
Sucorrico is commited to:
- Maintaining in its fruit origination, production and logistics processes, quality and food safety management systems recommended by the main representative entities of the sector;
- Assuring the quality and safety of manufactured products to meet customer requirements;
- Ensuring flow and clarity in the company's communication with customers, suppliers, employees, shareholders, community and statutory and regulatory authorities;
- Keeping employees qualified, through continuous training, to achieve the excellence of the Quality, Food Safety, Occupational Health and Safety and Environment Management Systems;
- Constantly focusing on the main pillars of Sustainability that are turned to Social and Environmental Responsibility;
- Complying with statutory, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to its business for the production and marketing of its products;
- Promoting continuous improvement in Quality, Food Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Management Systems to meet the demands of customers, suppliers, employees, shareholders and the community, valuing initiatives that optimize its industrial processes, intellectual and material resources;
- Creating an environment of the satisfaction of customers, suppliers, employees, shareholders and the community based on the excellence on the results from our activity.
SAFETY, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
Sucorrico, committed to protecting the lives of its employees and the Environment, seeks to create a safe working environment, improve the well-being of the people under its administration and reduce the environmental impact caused by its operations and products. In order to prevent occupational
injuries and diseases and cause the least possible impact to the environment throughout the value chain, Sucorrico undertakes to:
- Ensuring that the Safety, Occupational Health and Environment Management System is implemented and integrated into all processes of the organization;
- Providing a safe and healthy environment to the employee, minimizing the occurrence of occupational accidents and diseases;
- Reducing the risks to safety and health of the people and the environmental impact of our activities, promoting improvement in the performance of their operation;
- Determining that no activity can be performed without proper evaluation of the Safety and Health aspects of the employee;
- Promoting and disseminate education in Safety, Health and Environment as part of the professional development of the employee, motivating the adoption of safe and environmentally responsible behaviors;
- Complying with the laws, regulations and other current and applicable statutory requirements related to Safety, Health and Environment;
- Seeking continuous improvement in the management and performance of Safety, Occupational Health and Environment, in order to avoid accidents and strengthen the company’s image.